Sunday, August 9, 2015

BHO tomorrow

Baby Hold On's final chapter and epilogue will be updated tomorrow.
I'll try to update right after I get home from work and read through everything one last time.
Shout out to: ushankitvc, LyssaPie, Arshi Alai, Pratibha Joshi, Nivi, Ship13, Pinky BN, Amira, Ghada Brahmi and the anonymous readers who left messages:)
And to the reader who asked, no I'm not on any other site other than IF and here.
If you see any part of my stuff anywhere else please report and inform me ASAP. Action will be taken as it has in the past.
Thanks to all my honest and amazing readers.
You guys make it worth it:)
Hope you love the finale of Baby Hold On tomorrow.
--Tina

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Eagerly waiting for the update yaar !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey tina
    Damn happy that u r updating tom
    Finally
    Plz one more request
    Can u give the teaser of sp?
    Or dh chp 11-13
    Anything plz
    Hope u will accept my request and consider it
    Thanks tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited about tomorrow !! Can't wait for the updates !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper happy after seeing this post of yours Tina!!!
    Looking forward to tmr;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so so happy to read your post finally my wait is over... Thanks a lot... looking forward for tomorrow
    Nivi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plzzzzz updateeeee

    ReplyDelete

Followers