Sunday, July 19, 2015

Note about Updates

Hello everyone!
Sorry for the delay, but I've been trying really hard to update both SP and BHO and trust me, that is a LOT of work.
I don't post unless I'm happy with the chapters and that too is a process of fine-tuning and editing sometimes.
Anywho, to those waiting, Secret Passion will be updated tomorrow on popular demand.
Baby Hold On I will try to squeeze in as well but no promises.
I kind of wanted it to have it's own final send off without the other FFs being updated at the same time.
It's final moment of glory so to speak :P
So I might move that one to next weekend. Just a heads up.
So the question is...
Are you ready for RITA? Any final guesses?
...Less than 24 hours to go...
See you very soon!
Tina

9 comments:

  1. Yay... Eagerly waiting for the next post yaar... I seriously wanted to read SP than others so it is definitely good news for me that u will be posting that soon . Rita has anything to do his father ? Keeping fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post DH 11-13 also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    Finally u r back
    Was checking everyday n sumtimes twice in a day that whether u have updated or not
    Bt today finally got info
    Oo god
    Tommorow u r updating n that to sp my fav of all
    I was.having so much thoughts regarding rita that whether she is arnavs ex with children or sumthing lyk he have affection with her or lyk she is related with shyam n his gayness
    Bt now I will only wait fr tomm no morr tthoughts
    I wish it will be already tommorow right now
    When will 24 hours go
    M so eager dear
    Btw thanks that u r updating sp first bcaz I only wanted sp rightnow rather than others
    One wish can u also post dh chappy 11 to 13 plzzz
    Hopefully u will
    Waiting
    Luv u tina n ur mindblowing arshi ffs
    Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tina
    Gosh I eargerly waiting for the Rita part to be revealed...
    Don't hold it up anymore plzzz :D
    I just hope Rita's part is not like what I think of....
    Can't wait to read it!!!
    Thanks for the note;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the parts of my brain have given up on rita...hehe..now we are just waiting patiently to know about her from u....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I can't wait to read SP update:) I am a total addict :) thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I waited all day! And it's after 24 hours so I guess I just gave to keep waiting right...can't wait to get the update on SP and DH.

    Ps: RITA is making me a bit nervous. I really hope khushi doesn't up and leave or go do something khushi like. Or maybe Arnav is just overreacting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super excited about the update / updates (keeping my fingers crossed for more !!) :) not sure about Rita !! Can't wait !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers