Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Updating Secret Passion Tomorrow!

I'm so so sorry everyone for the delay. Truly.
There's a couple reasons for it.  Mostly personal. The other thing is I always have a tough time ending stories so with Baby Hold On I find myself continuously rewriting and editing the last chapter and epilogue. You will get both soon but I don't want to rush it.
So then my plan became to update Secret Passion, but that story is at such a critical point that you need a couple chapters to make sense of things. One will not be enough.
However, writing 2 mammoth chapters of Secret Passion takes time and coordination and that also inevitably delayed things.
Good news: the two chapters are finally ready to go :)
I'm going to give it all one last read through tomorrow morning, add in pictures and post it! Promise.
Look out for a Desert Heat teaser as well.
I hope you all like the 2 SP chapters. The first one will not have any mature scenes, but the second one will. The particular scene had a lot of work done on it (rewrites and edits) and I second guessed things a LOT (another cause for delay!), but in the end, I decided to just write it as I saw it and trust my instincts--even if I hadn't anticipated writing such a scene.
I hope I don't cause too many blush attacks but umm you're being forewarned.
See you tomorrow!
Tina
ps. Thank you for all the comments--especially those asking me to continue soon. Means a lot and you all are a huge part in me continuing with ipkknd fanfiction.
pss. For those asking for DH missing chapters or anything along those lines, I do take your requests into consideration, but I also need to feel secure and comfortable in posting my stuff. It's not an easy decision either way for sure.

8 comments:

  1. Tina di....aakhir mera stalking khatham hogaya...yaaayyyy.....u know I regularly check ur page 4 update...i am seriously crazy right?? But wat to do?? I am addicted to ur stories....( each & everyone..)
    With
    LOL ( Lots of love)
    Urs one among lakhs of readers....
    Waiting................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay good news after a long time... I was eagerly awaiting for the next update . I was so dejected to see ur sire everyday and not have any updates ... Can't wait for tomorrow... Pls pls update fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay good news after a long time... I was eagerly awaiting for the next update . I was so dejected to see ur sire everyday and not have any updates ... Can't wait for tomorrow... Pls pls update fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou sooo much! :D
    We've all been waiting for so long!
    Aur raha nahi jaa raha tha humse! ^_^
    Excited for tomorrow!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tina,
    Good to hear that there is a upcoming update
    I guess the wait for update is going to be worth it!!!
    can't wait for the update!!!
    Thanks for the note ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to get your email. Can't wait to read the updates !! 2 chapters of SP is making my tomorrow look so promising !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers