Thursday, November 20, 2014

Note about updates

To all those waiting for updates:
First of all, I'm really sorry for not updating :( 
Trust me,  it's not because I've forgotten or don't feel like writing (as you can tell from the length of my updates, I love to write endlessly, esp when it comes to arhi)
but I've been down with a very bad cold this past week.
A bit better today so I will be posting updates this weekend.
Just give me a day or two.
Appreciate your patience.
Sincerely,
--Tina
ps. shout out to all those who left questions, concerns, and messages on the comment thread
pss. I think this delay calls for an extra steamy and romantic update. I won't say which story though. Maybe you can guess ;)

18 comments:

  1. its alryt tina...take ur tym...v understand..n v defintly knw dat u n ur updates NEVER disappoint us..so its worth waiting...u first take care of ur self n get well soon...may G od bless u with gud health....stil i cant help myself u knw...coz m egrly waitin fr ur updatess....:-)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks hun :) Hope you like the updates!

      Delete
  2. Get well soon Tina!!! Take of yourself.....

    Nivi21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I forgot care.... may b I was so happy seeing your note that I skipped��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care and get well soon TINA!!!
    Update whenever u can because as a writer like u the wait is worth it:D
    I guess maybe the next update is DH! Hahaha
    Thanks for the note;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun. that means a lot. It will be DH tomorrow, BHO today ;)

      Delete
  5. Hey Tina no worries dear.. take good care of yourself and get well first.. we are here only.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care Tina... get well soon... your updates are worth the wait... I guess the next update will be BHO...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) And your guess is correct. BHO today, DH tomorrow.

      Delete
  7. Hi Tina,

    Get well soon. Hope you feel better.

    -- ship13 (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get well soon and take your time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Feeling a bit better today thankfully :)

      Delete

Followers