Monday, November 24, 2014

Desert Heat Updated + SP Teaser

Update Time!
This is the chapter that really led to this whole story coming about, so I hope you like it as much as me.
Also, if you'd like to relieve some of the past DH moments, particularly that full moon night, I've made available, after lots of back and forth with myself:
Please DO NOT make me regret this. If you see any part of my work copied on any other site other than my account on IF under TINA! please inform me asap. Action will be taken as it has in the past.
In case you missed it, Baby Hold On was updated yesterday:
I've replied to everyone on the comments thread. You'll see my comments all the way near the bottom in pink if you scroll. Leave your feedback there only please, it makes the site load faster.

1 comment:

  1. amazing teaser waiting for the actual chapter eagerly

    ReplyDelete

Followers