Sunday, November 23, 2014

Baby Hold On Updated NOW. DH tomorrow!

So it's a bit later than I hoped it would be, but the update is finally up. Heads up, there are just five more chapters of BHO to go. No sad faces please, let's enjoy this crazy love story all the way till the very end with Mr. Sexy and Sushi.
Note also: I will be updating Desert Heat tomorrow (it was what I was hinting to in my last note ;) If you follow me over at IF, fyi I will not be sending out any PMs till I've posted DH and my replies to everyone here.
See you all tomorrow,
Tina
ps. for those of you who asked or wondered, I'm feeling half-way to normal now. Hopefully this cold goes away soon because in my case, the saying 'doctors make the worst patients' is completely true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers