Friday, October 31, 2014

Quick Note

**EDIT: sry for the delay but I'm very busy. Like 16 hr days :/ Hope to find time to post tomorrow, Wed (US Eastern time)**
Hi everyone,
I'm on call at the moment so very short on time, but I wanted to let those waiting for updates know that I will do my best to post Secret Passion's next part this Sunday. I have it written, but need a bit more free time to edit and post it *fingers crossed for Sunday*
Since it is Halloween, you could give Possessed a read till then.
I know a lot of readers skipped it the first time I posted it because it is horror, but you never know, it just might surprise you :) Plus it is ArHi <3
Happy Halloween!
--Tina
ps. Shout out to Leah for the a-m-a-z-i-n-g and super sweet poem. Means so much to me! 
 pss. I have my replies to everyone who left feedback done--will post with SP update ;)
*runs*

6 comments:

  1. No problem TINA
    Update when u are free :)
    Thanks for the note ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read possessed again...
    It's a mindblowing story...
    Now waiting for SP eagerly...
    Oh God! It's sooo hard to wait after that teaser...
    I still get goosebumps whe i read it again...
    But it was just a trailer...
    It will be really exciting to read the whole episode...
    Oh God! I can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its ok Tina. Take ur time. Being a doctor is not easy. But just keep us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time...
    I'll be waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time Tina!!! Thank u for keeping us informed!!! Waiting for the updates though...

    Nivi21

    ReplyDelete

Followers