Monday, August 4, 2014

1,000,000 Hits!

Thanks Dia for the banner! Huge thanks to my friends and loyal readers :)

ONE MILLION
A million memories swirl in my mind,
Of late night typing,
outlining, planning, and daydreaming amid yawns.
Of jotting down something about the Dark Prince in the noise of the hospital cafeteria.
Of typing Secret Passion on my phone as the train chugs and a snowstorm hits,
struggling with the tiny keys.
And waking up in a white canopy bed, wondering how the hell 
am I going to juggle story number six?
Maybe I'm strange, but for me it's like 
those ending credits never ran.
IPKKND's memories are always there within my reach.
Of love, heartbreak,
Betrayal and the sublime
Tears and laughter,
Fall outs, joy, and happily ever afters.
His slight smile, her impish innocence.
Those "what the's" and "i love you dammit's"
seem as fresh as ever to me.
The magic and beauty has not dimmed,
and I don't think it ever will quite honestly.
Arnav and Khushi, 
I hope I never have to say goodbye.
You've made a place in my heart,
Led me to places and people I never imagined.
A million is a lot I suppose,
but I love you so much it just won't do.
So here's to two!
--Tina

25 comments:

  1. Congratulations tina!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sooo glad to hear this
    You most certainly deserve it!!!

    Wayyyy to gooooo doc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice lines, as am very much attached to arshi stories n true fan of ur thinking have now words for praising, so do continue soon.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, arnav and khushi are just magical

      Delete
  3. Congratulation Tina
    U deserve it!!!
    Just love reading each and every of your Arshi story :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tina!!!
    Love reading your stories so damn much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear...
    You deserve much more...
    Amina87 from IF

    ReplyDelete
  6. U r just mind blowing and I love ur stories soooo much
    Congrats and Best of luck for future
    U totally deserved this
    Ur poem was AWESOME

    Love you sooo much Tina♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Tina! Hope you have settled comfortably into your new abode and surroundings:) My sincerest apologies for not having read and commented for such a long while. Work and other time constraints did not permit it:(....It is the first time since I started reading and commenting on your stories that I was unable to read all the updates as and when they were posted, although I kept checking regularly, so now I have lots to catch up on, but I am so excited because I love your stories and they hold a special place in my life!!

    Heartiest congratulations on the 1 000 000 views, I am sure the numbers will grow continuously and thank you for sharing your beautiful stories with us, despite everything else you have to juggle. Loved the commemorative poem you wrote, captured the essence so aptly:) May God bless you abundantly with more creative genius to inspire more brilliant writing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for the kind words. I wondered where u'd gone. So happy to see u back :) Hope ur well. Yeah, there's a lot for u to catch up on and more on the way ;)

      Delete
  8. CONGRATULATOOOOONS......HATS OFF TO U
    Love ushankitvc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Congratulations! May the number of your readers grow more and more. It's well deserved.

      Delete
  10. Hey... nice work... u really are a good writer.... all d best....

    ReplyDelete

Followers