Sunday, July 20, 2014

Secret Passion Mahaupdate + BHO teaser

Anyone waiting for updates??
Here is the next part of Secret Passion.
Episode 25--so that's like SP's silver anniversary or something right? LOL 
I think that calls for a mahaupdate, don't you?Embarrassed
Happy reading!
'ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR' 
Remember to comment here: Comment Thread #6
I'll try to reply soon to you all.
--Tina
ps. Baby Hold On Part 19 teaser:
It shouldn't really be called a diary. It was Khushi Kumari Gupta's collection of pain, I thought wryly. Taking a hiccupping breath, I bent over it.
July 6th
Everything hurts right now. To hold this pen in my hand, to think about all those lies, to breathe... How could he do this to me? I gave him everything. My heart, my soul, my body, and he lied! He lied and lied and lied! He even admitted that he came close to me just to get information.
I've been such a complete idiot. Part of me knew such happiness couldn't possibly be mine. How can anything ever go right for Khushi Ordinary Gupta? I am no princess and Prince Charming does not just walk into my life and sweep me off my feet without some ulterior motive. I should have known.
Why did I have to fall for him? How stupid he must think I am. How silly. Falling in love while he spewed his lies. Falling into his bed without asking any questions, trusting him without any proof.
I should have guessed that he couldn't be so perfect. Maybe then it wouldn't hurt so much right now. I should just accept that I'm not going to get a fairy-tale happily ever after. That only happens in books and movies--not in real life.
Everything is so painful right now. It almost makes me wish he'd never stepped foot into my life. I can't believe I actually thought he loved me. That he was here for ME.
I should get used to being alone. That's how it's always been and always will be. Getting close to anyone leads only to one thing, I've realized. Pain, pain, and more pain.
 Ouch
More soon! But Mr. Sexy clearly has his work cut out for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers