Sunday, June 29, 2014

Note About Updates

Hi everyone,
Hope you're all well. In case anyone is waiting for updates, I unfortunately have zero time to write these days. Real life intervenes, but I hope to continue soon (I have SP and DH's next chapters more than half way done to be precise).
Like I've said previously, a lot of people in medicine don't make their own schedules, and I'm one :P Plus, writing when I'm under pressure to write is no fun. I write when I can AND when I feel like. And I think that's how it should be. I'm sure you'd all notice if my heart wasn't into it.
That being said, I'm not one to abandon stories so no reason to panic. I do finish everything--just at my own pace. If you follow the blog via email, you will be notified about updates automatically.
I am posting a small snippet from Desert Heat. It's not a teaser but an extra scene from the time the story first began last year. Some readers from IF may have read it before (I sent it to all those who commented on chapter 2 I believe). Now, I've made it available to all readers.
-Tina
ps. Since I get questions on this all the time, Desert Heat is the only one of my FF's on this blog that is current readers only though new readers can jump in from chapter 14 if they wish to. I've explained my reasons for that on the DH pages and several times before too. If I change my mind, you all will find out, no worries.
pss. Love all the comments on Fateful Love's epilogue page and on the comment thread. Means so much to me that FL has struck a chord with so many. It's a strange, but very nice feeling :) I wish I had time to reply to each of you, but hopefully soon!
psss. I've recently gotten some super hot Secret Passion banners from one reader. Very blushworthy stuff *cough cough* Here's the link to all Banners

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tina
    Take your time to update no problem ;)
    Thanks for the note :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time Dr. Tina
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina - please take your time. I absolutely love your stories and look forward to them being published on your website - I agree - it's no fun doing something you feel you have to rather than taking the time to do something you love. Eagerly awaiting the next chapters to your stories but also - focus on the medicine - we'll always be here to read your stories! ;)

    SB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be waiting Tina...
    Come soon plz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^Thanks for understanding everyone :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers