Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Poem + Note about Updates

Hi everyone,
First--A poem on ArShi's First Kiss has been added to the nook Here.
Also, several people have messaged me about my update plans so here's what I've planned:
When I wrote the last SP chapter, I continued into the next one so that one is most complete at the moment. I will try to post it by this weekend or sooner. The title has been changed from 'Rollercoaster' to 'Threats and Promises.' And yes, you will get more on Payal in it, though some of you are on track with your theories about her already.
FL's final chapter June 4th and Epilogue few days after that, around IPK's 3 yr anniversary.
Keep in mind that this is all tentative and while I'm aiming for these dates, I might be slightly off. Let's see...
See you soon,
Tina
ps. I've read through all the new comments, and I will try to reply soon. Running short of time at the moment (see my last post below if you have no idea why) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers