Friday, April 25, 2014

Fateful Love Updated + Poetry Nook

Here is the next, much-awaited Fateful Love update: Chapter 18
Also, I'm adding a new page to this blog: Poetry Nook. You'll find it here and under "Extras." The poems are some of my random musings and I generally do not share any of them, but some of my friends made such amazing creations using them, how can I not share a few? :) I'll be adding to it time to time.


 A collection of some of my random musings I happen to jot down when I get time. Most of the poems are IPKKND related or a part of my ffs, but others are more general. Will be updated every now and then.

ONE MILLION
A million memories swirl in my mind,
Of late night typing,
outlining, planning, and daydreaming amid yawns.
Of jotting down something about the Dark Prince in the noise of the hospital cafeteria.
Of typing Secret Passion on my phone as the train chugs and a snowstorm hits,
struggling with the tiny keys.
And waking up in a white canopy bed, wondering how the hell 
am I going to juggle story number six?
Maybe I'm strange, but for me it's like 
those ending credits never ran.
IPKKND's memories are always there within my reach.
Of love, heartbreak,
Betrayal and the sublime
Tears and laughter,
Fall outs, joy, and happily ever afters.
His slight smile, her impish innocence.
Those "what the's" and "i love you dammit's"
seem as fresh as ever to me.
The magic and beauty has not dimmed,
and I don't think it ever will quite honestly.
Arnav and Khushi, 
I hope I never have to say goodbye.
You've made a place in my heart,
Led me to places and people I never imagined.
A million is a lot I suppose,
but I love you so much it just won't do.
So here's to two!






POETRY BY READERS!
By Leah:
By Arooba:


5 comments:

  1. beautiful…loved both…u shud share more

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome Tina!!! waiting 4 more

    nivi21

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poems are amazing,Tina!! I can literally imagine the scenes when you're describing it!Thanks so much for all your work on IPKKND!!Truly keeps the memory going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked them Suzy, Nivi, and Yoginna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is truly great that IPKKND lovers like you are still writing, as it helps IPKKND lovers like us keep the memories alive! More power to your pen! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Followers