Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Baby Hold On Updated

Baby Hold On Update: Part 14 "A Buttery Nightmare"
All comments here please>> Comment Thread #5
As most of my friends and regular readers know, I've been incredibly busy these days. So I thought to update BHO at least since I missed my usual weekend deadline. Hope you like the continuation of this romcom Smile I loved reading all the feedback--seems like Arnav's magazine cover and Buaji's LOL were big hitsLOL We are now almost at the half-way point of BHO.
ps. 1 year anniversary of Secret Passion was on March 24th :) Love all the support for this mature romance. Mahaupdate coming next. Cake for all!

3 comments:

  1. waiting for your weekend update:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya!!!! Dying to read part22 of secret passion. When u gonna post it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. no new update....waiting for new update

    ReplyDelete

Followers