Sunday, February 9, 2014

Double Updates

DOUBLE UPDATES!
I think Fateful Love readers more than deserve a double update. So I'm posting Chapters 14 and 15 together. 4 chapters + epilogue remaining.
For Possessed, my original plan was to write a twoshot but I can't seem to stop typing so it'll be 4 parts. I'm updating both parts 2 and 3 today so the next update will be the final one.
Secret Passion (A very teasing teaser): 
"How could you just leave me? Was it that easy to walk away?" The hurt in her quiet voice scalded Arnav's insides.
He shook his head at once. "I didn't leave you."
Khushi frowned, taken aback. "Of course you did. You were gone."
"No, I was outside all night long. I couldn't leave you, baby."
Tears swam in her eyes, her heart squeezing painfully as she read something in his gaze. Her breath caught. "You're not happy, are you?"
He didn't reply, the silence between them stinging like the sharpest of thorns. And then he caught her hand in his, looking more lost than she'd ever seen him.
"It's not that simple. I vow to you that our child will never feel unloved, but.."
Khushi couldn't tear her eyes off of him, her heartbeat pounding. "But?"
More soon!
I appreciate all the comments and feedback everyone: Comment thread here.
Have a great week,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers