Friday, November 1, 2013

Shameless Ebook Site and Cover Launched


Shameless The wait is almost over.Here is the eBook site with cover and info added.www.tskapila.comYou can click on the 'Shameless' tab above also.Also Facebook Page Here.Thank you to everyone who has encouraged and supported me.

ps. DH and FL this weekend (Sunday US central time most likely)
pss. I know most of you know this already, but I cannot use ArHi's names in Shameless due to copyright restrictions. However, I do think the new names fit as I'm reading through it. Hope you like the site and cover!

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow...congratulations!
    But there will be not arshi (at least the names...) i dont know y nothing interests me in the story if there is no arshi,,, but i'll try to read this one (mentally replacing the names to arnav n khushi :P)... since i have always wanted to read it... way to go Tina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun, i do the same actually

      Delete
  2. CONGO DR! CANT WAIT TO READ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations in ur new venture. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tina! Im definately going to get myself a copy! Is there any way we can also view the original unedited copy as well? That would be a great bonus!

    Mx (i.f:mayzz)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mayzz. No idea how that would work, but I'll think on it ;)

      Delete
  5. Congrats Tina di :)

    May you get many many and many more success like this cos u deserve every bit of appreciation!!

    I am Hina(a reader of your stories from IF)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tina,
    Where can I read your story-shameless? I am fairly new to the arhi world and I am catching up on all the wonderful stories and this was listed as one of the highly recommended ones! -thanks!!

    tsunade (From IF)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tina, please help me out. I really want to read this book 'Shameless', but the links are not working here. How do I buy it?

    ReplyDelete

Followers