Sunday, November 10, 2013

IMP Message

**VERY IMP MESSAGE BELOW** 
Hi everyone,
If you take a look around my blog, you'll notice some slight changes. I've added a 'Videos' page with all the FF trailers and VMs compiled--You'll find a new Desert Heat Trailer there too! Check under 'Extras'
I've also made a 'Comments' page. From now on, everyone plz comment there (for any FF of mine). Simply write your comments as normal with the FF title and page number. I'm disabling comments on the main FF pages.
These changes will not only make page loading faster but also increase security. Unfortunately, three of my close friends have had their FFs on Arshi recently copied. For the record, I've given no one permission to alter or post any part of my work elsewhere. As an honest reader, the best thing you can do is keep your eyes open for  such people and report them, as well as notify the writer. That's part of the reason I keep my blog public, the more eyeballs reading and recognizing my stuff, the better I think.
Let's keep the IPKKND fandom going (something we all want).
Only one update this weekend, but maybe you'll get something midweek ;)
Baby Hold On>> Part 5 TROUBLE


2 comments:

Followers